How to Play Roulette
In the game of Roulette players can wager on either a single number or a range of numbers, on the red or on black, or on whether the number is even or odd. To determine the number and color, a croupier spins the roulette wheel and rolls a ball in the opposite direction. The ball eventually falls into one of 38 numbered and colored pockets on the wheel (0, 00 and numbers 1 to 36).
How to Place a Bet
A player can place Inside and Outside Bets. Inside Bets are bets placed directly on numbers or on a line between numbers that select a combination of numbers. Outside Bets are any of the bets in the boxes surrounding the numbers on the table.
To place Inside and Outside Bets:
- Choose a chip value.
- Click on the bet you wish to place on the Roulette table.
- Click on Spin or Turbo Spin.
Inside and Outside Bets
- Straight Up: Place a bet directly on any single number.
- Split Bet: Place a bet on the line between any two numbers.
- Street Bet: Place a bet at the end of any row of numbers, covering three numbers.
- Corner Bet: Place a bet on the corner where four numbers meet.
- Line Bet: Place a bet at the end of two streets on the line dividing them. A line bet covers all the numbers in either street, for a total of six.
- Dozen Bet: Place a bet in one of the boxes marked “1st12″, “2nd12″, or “3rd12″, each of which covers twelve numbers.
- Column Bet: On the short side of the roulette table are three boxes marked “2 to 1″. By placing a chip in one of these boxes, the player selects all twelve numbers above it (excluding 0 and 00).
- 1-18 / 19-36 (High/Low): A bet placed in one of the boxes marked “1 to 18″ or “19 to 36″, covers 18 numbers.
- Note – if a player has placed wagers on 1 to 18, and/or 19 to 36 and the ball has come to rest on either 0 or 00, then the player will lose these wagers entirely.
- Red/Black or Even/Odd: A bet placed in one of the four boxes, on the sides of the board, covers half of the numbers on the board, as described in that box. The 0 and 00 are not covered by any of these boxes. Each box covers eighteen numbers.
- Note – if a player has placed wagers on red, black, odd, even and the ball has come to rest on either 0 or 00, then the player will lose these wagers entirely.
- Trio: a bet on 0, 1 and 2; 0, 00, and 2; or 00, 2, and 3. The chip is placed at the intersection of the three desired numbers.
- Top line: a bet on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. The chip is placed at the corner of 0 and 1.
Inside and Outside Bets:
|Straight Up (1 number)||35 to 1|
|Split Bet (2 numbers)||17 to 1|
|Trio Bet (3 numbers)||11 to 1|
|Street Bet (3 numbers)||11 to 1|
|Corner Bet (4 numbers)||8 to 1|
|Top line (5 numbers)||6 to 1|
|Line Bet (6 numbers)||5 to 1|
|Dozen Bet (12 numbers)||2 to 1|
|Column Bet (12 numbers)||2 to 1|
|Red/Black (18 numbers)||1 to 1|
|Even/Odd (18 numbers)||1 to 1|
|Low/High (18 numbers)||1 to 1|
|Red/Black, Even/Odd, Low/High and the ball falls in the 0 or 00 slots||Entire wager is lost|
NOTE: Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The Advanced Panel
To open the panel, click on the Advanced tab in the top right corner of the game screen.
Neighbor Bets allow players to wager on numbers that appear next to a certain number on the Roulette wheel. For example, a Neighbor Bet on 12 would include 12, 29, (the neighboring number on the left), and 8 (the neighboring number on the right). Players can place Neighbor Bets on up to 4 numbers (the four numbers that appear adjacent to a number on the left and on the right sides).
To place Neighbor Bets:
- Click on Neighbor Bets in the Advanced Panel.
- Click on the number of Neighbor Bets on which you wish to wager (1 – 4).
- Scroll over the Roulette Wheel image to preview the bet you wish to place.
- Click on the number you wish to bet on. Chips are placed on all relevant numbers.
- Click on Spin.
The Neighbor bets window will always showcase the five numbers that have won the greatest number of rounds (Hot) and the five numbers that have won the least number of rounds (Cold). Players can quickly and easily bet on one or all five displayed Hot or Cold Numbers. Every number on the roulette wheel is categorized by a ‘temperature’ of hot or cold. This is illustrated on the Advanced panel with colors that fill the pie-shaped space below each number on the Roulette wheel.
- Clicking on All hot or All cold will place five chips on the table, one for each number.
- If two numbers were called the same amount of times, the number that was called last is “hotter.”
- The five coldest numbers are displayed only after enough spins occur for them to be determined.
- Hot and cold numbers are determined per session only.
The autoplay feature allows you to automatically play a chosen number of successive game rounds without having to place your bets and click on the Spin button each time.
- Click on Autoplay in the advanced panel.
- Choose the number of spins you want to play automatically.
- Click on Start.
Minimum and maximum betting limits
Minimum bet = 1 USD
Maximum bet = 300 USD
The premium version of this game has the same rules and functions.
The table color is black and the betting limits are higher:
Minimum bet: 5 USD
Maximum bet: 2000 USD
The player’s percentage of theoretical return is 94.74%