As part of our commitment to provide a truly fun gaming experience, HarrahsCasino.com makes every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly as possible.
To withdraw your winnings from your gaming account, please follow the steps below:
- To learn how to reverse your withdrawal, after having requested it, please see Reversing Your Withdrawal of this site.
- To review your withdrawal history, click on the Withdrawal History button in the Cashier.
- You may also review your deposit and withdrawal history using the game history feature.
Please note the following important information:
Withdrawals requested within the same 24 hour period, via the same payment method, may be combined as one payment. Your authorization or some documentation, is required to process your withdrawal requests, and we may ask that you sign a list of your previous deposits with us. HarrahsCasino.com reserves the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions. Please see HarrahsCasino.com Withdrawal Policy. Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied. There are no fees for any of our withdrawal services. For assistance with this or any of your other online gaming needs, please click here to Contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m Geo-blocked, what can I do?
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement requires us to geo-locate you to make sure you’re in the state of New Jersey to play for real money. If you’re getting a “Players outside of New Jersey cannot play for real money. You can cash out your funds at any time.” message, try the following:
- Are you located inside the state of New Jersey? All real money players must be physically located inside New Jersey to play.
- Check to make sure you’re connected to the Internet via an Ethernet cable or WiFi connection. Is your Ethernet cable connected properly? Is your Wifi turned on?
- Check to make sure your WiFi switch is on (usually on the side of your laptop computer) and that you can see at least three network connections. You do not need to be connected to a WiFi network; you just need to be able to see them in your network connections.
- Check your ip address is coming from New Jersey. Some Internet providers utilize ip addresses from outside the state. Click here and/or here to see if your ip address is listed as New Jersey (Please note the whatsmyip sites are not 100% accurate). If your ip address shows as being out of state, you will need to use another Internet connection source, perhaps a local café or restaurant where the ip address is listed as being in New Jersey. You may also notify your Internet Service Provider.
- Make sure you aren’t running any “remote software” – programs that allow you to access your computer remotely such as VPN or other software
What is the current promotion and how do I get it?
- Once you register, you immediately get 20 free spins on three of our most popular slot machines.
- After logging in, click on the “You Have FreePlay” icon
- Click on one of the games to play your 20 free spins.
- If you choose “PLAY LATER” you can click on the “YOU HAVE FreePlay” icon to play your free games whenever you log in.
- Once you’ve used all your freeplay spins, you’ll no longer see the “YOU HAVE FreePlay” icon when you log in.
Why can’t I log into my account?
- Remember that your password is case sensitive, needs to be 8-12 characters, and must contain at least 1 character, 1 number and 1 special character.
- If you’ve forgotten your username or password, click on “Forgot?” enter your email address, follow the online instructions to receive an email link to reset your password or receive your username.
Why can’t I deposit with my Credit/Debit card?
- Regulated online real money gaming is still new and as such, some banks do not allow Internet Gaming transactions.
- If you are unable to deposit with a credit card, we suggest you try an ACH (electronic bank transfer) or deposit cash in person at our Caesars Atlantic City casino cage.
- There are also pre-paid MasterCard options that players have found success with, such as the one with the PayPal logo on it.
Where is my withdrawal?
- There are currently 3 methods for withdrawing funds – ACH, check or in person at the Caesars Atlantic City casino cage.
- ACH – The first time you withdraw to a bank account via ACH, we must verify your bank account information. To do this, you will be asked to upload a picture of a voided check or bank statement. Most ACH withdraws complete within 5 business days.
- Check – This option may take 7 – 10 business days.
- Caesars Atlantic City Cage – At this time, this is the only Caesars property in Atlantic City that has a cage option for deposits and withdraws. You can receive your available funds immediately by visiting us at Caesars Atlantic City. Locate the phones with the sign, “CASH TRANSACTIONS FOR YOUR ONLINE GAMING ACCOUNT START HERE!” near the casino cage.
- Pick up a phone
- Choose option “3” for HarrahsCasino.com
- Choose option “2” for withdraw
- Speak to one of our online Player Support Specialists
- Proceed to a casino cage window for your cash
Still Have Questions?Click here to search all our FAQs for HarrahsCasino.com in New Jersey.
Want to speak with someone? Call us at 1-855-218-6230
Want to chat with someone? Log into your account and click on the “Chat Now” button in the Cashier.
Want to email us? Send your emails to NJSupport@HarrahsCasino.com