As part of our commitment to provide truly superior service, Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC (the “Company or “we”) will make every effort necessary to ensure that withdrawal requests are processed quickly and efficiently. We utilize industry leading security and encryption technologies available to ensure that transactions and financial information are kept secure.
The withdrawal policy dictates that a player is required to verify his payment method before a withdrawal can be made from his account. This validation process prevents potential online fraud and ensures that funds are returned to the player’s personal account.
Upon entering the withdrawal amount in the cashier, the player will be required to authenticate his user name and verify that he is the account holder. This requires the entry of the player’s user name, password, and unique token number that was sent to the player’s email address. When this process is successfully completed, a confirmation message with a withdrawal reference number will be sent.
At HarrahsCasino.com, the method(s) by which a player may withdraw funds is dependent upon the deposit payment method(s) used by the player in the past, and the amount of those deposit(s). Withdrawal requests will be automatically paid directly to the verified payment method(s) by which a player submitted his original deposit(s) to his HarrahsCasino.com account, up to the “player transaction balance” (defined as “any total sum a player has deposited to his HarrahsCasino.com account , less previous withdrawals and/or refunds to this same payment method”).
However, in instances where a player has used a credit card, debit card or Mazooma to submit his original deposit(s) to his 888 account, we will be unable to send withdrawals back to those payment methods. We will be able to send the requested withdrawn funds to another payment method of the player’s choosing, which has been previously verified in accordance with this Withdrawal Policy.*
Thereafter, a player may choose the payment method(s) by which he receives his remaining withdrawal balance (subject to verification of such payment method), if available:
- Bank transfer (ACH);
- In-person withdrawal at the Caesars Atlantic City cashier’s cage;
- Any other method approved by the Company, subject to NJ gaming regulations.
An example of how this may work in practice is as follows. Assume deposits are made in the following manner:
- $100 using a bank transfer from bank account X
- $50 using a bank transfer from bank account Y
- $200 using a bank transfer from bank account Z
After engaging in game play, the player then requests a withdrawal of $600 using a bank transfer. The funds will be paid out in the following manner:
- $100 to bank account X
- $50 to bank account Y
- $200 to bank account Z
- Remaining funds ($250) to the bank account the player specifies, which has been previously verified in accordance with this Withdrawal Policy
Please note the following important withdrawal information:
- Multiple withdrawals requested within 24-48 hours via the same payment method may be combined as one payment.
- Withdrawals will be posted as separate transactions and will not cancel charges resulting from a player’s previous deposit(s) to a HarrahsCasino.com account.
- If a player has not actively used the chosen withdrawal method to deposit to his account for more than 12 months, that specific withdrawal option may no longer be available.
- If a withdrawal request is for less than the minimum allowable amount, as per below, the funds will be returned to the player’s bankroll:
- The minimum bank transfer (ACH) withdrawal amount is $10.
- The minimum check withdrawal amount is $50.The minimum withdrawal via Neteller is $20.
- There is no minimum withdrawal amount at the Caesars Atlantic City cashier’s cage.
- We reserve the right to enforce a 24-hour waiting period between cage withdrawal requests, subject to applicable laws and gaming regulations.
- Check withdrawals will be delivered via the United States Postal Service.
- Player authorization and/or some documentation will be required to process withdrawal requests, and we may ask that the player sign a list of all previous deposits to his HarrahsCasino.com account.
- Withdrawal method verification must be completed within 14 days or the withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to the player’s bankroll.
- We reserve the right to delay and/or discontinue the processing of a player’s withdrawal requests until final verification has been received for any outstanding deposits which such player has made.
- A player may withdraw bonus funds or winnings from such funds, only after all applicable bonus and promotion policy requirements have been met.
- We do not charge a fee for any withdrawal method; however, the player’s bank or payment processor may levy a fee to process the withdrawal, for which the player is responsible.
- If a player used a credit or debit card to deposit, any remaining balance in the account up to the amount of the deposit will be refunded to the card used, provided that the card issuer permits the return of withdrawn funds from HarrahsCasino.com to the card.
- We reserve the right to delay or cease the processing of a player’s withdrawal request, until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.
* Due to regulations imposed on, or policies adopted by Mazooma and some issuers of credit cards and debit cards, the Company does not pay withdrawals to credit cards, debit cards and Mazooma accounts.
In some cases, depending on the deposit method used to fund the account, the player may be asked for one or more of the below documents, or additional documents not included in the list below, in order to process the withdrawal. We reserve the right to request that all documents be certified and/or notarized should it be deemed necessary to prove the legitimacy of the submitted documents.
- Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund the account. Ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, block out the middle eight numbers on the front of the card copy and the three-digit security code on the back of the card copy.
- Proof of bank account number (ACH): A copy of a bank statement or voided check with name and account number clearly visible.
- Neteller: An Account Reference Letter which the player can download in pdf form directly from Neteller.com (USA only).
- Proof of address: A recent document showing the player’s full name and address as registered on his HarrahsCasino.com account. This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. If the document provided is a credit card statement, please block out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Photo ID: A copy of a valid government issued passport, driver’s license, or state non-driver ID card. Ensure that the name, photograph, and signature are clearly visible on the document.
Processing and Reversing Withdrawals
A withdrawal request may be reversed by a player within up to 2 business days following such request. Thereafter, the withdrawal will be processed by us and may no longer be reversed. The timeframe for such withdrawn funds to be received by the player will be dependent on the withdrawal method selected.
Where account verification is required for completing a player’s withdrawal request, we will return any pending withdrawals to such player’s bankroll until we have completed the verification of the players account. If the player’s withdrawal remains in a pending status and is not returned to the players bankroll immediately, the player will have 7 days to complete the account verification before the player’s withdrawal is reversed and returned to his bankroll.
To reverse a requested withdrawal, a player must: (i) login to his HarrahsCasino.com account using his username and password; (ii) go to the Cashier and select “Withdrawal”, where a list of pending withdrawal requests will appear in the “Awaiting Process” box; and (iii) select any unprocessed withdrawal request by clicking on it, and then selecting “Reverse Withdrawal”. The withdrawal request will be reversed and the funds promptly returned to the player’s HarrahsCasino.com bankroll.
In the event that a player cancels a withdrawal request, such player will bear full responsibility for any subsequent wager of such sum. We shall have no obligation to refund a player any amounts which have been cancelled by him/her and subsequently wagered.
NOTE: Withdrawals requested and subsequently reversed will not qualify as deposits for the purposes of promotions or bonuses that require a player deposit.
For assistance withdrawing funds please click here to contact us.
See you at the tables!
Last updated on March 24, 2017